This 5-hour class is geared towards more advanced use and functionality within our ARES®/RACES/HARN organization. We will also review how this system will be used to support our served agencies.
September 17th, 2016
9:00am – 4:00pm
Lunch break from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Room is reserved till 4pm. We may not go that long depending on Q&A over advanced topics.
BJC Missouri Baptist
3015 North Ballas Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Class will be held in Auditorium Room #3. First Floor. Northeast corner of the main tower.
1) Attended the Basic Winlink/RMS Class held on Feb 27, 2016 – OR –
already have a Winlink account and basic understanding of Winlink Express and have made connections.
2) Bring a Windows laptop with Wi-Fi capabilities to run Winlink Express via TELNET. Please, no radios.
- Review of forms management (Retrieval, installation, and use)
- Using Tactical Addresses
- Using a soundcard modem without AGWPE (Good for Signalink, RigBlaster, homebrew interfaces)
- How does this tool fit into the even “bigger picture”?